Getting impatient because of the constant connection failures while traveling abroad?
Want to get rid of the hefty roaming charges, and switch to an affordable prepaid global SIM card?
Don’t want to undergo the bill shock anymore, and stop yourself from any further foreign trip?
Is your existing mobile carrier make you fool and charging more than your household budget?
If so, it’s time to switch to Pix World and get your device activated to the Pix’s prepaid global SIM card.
Pix World – an ultimate wireless solution to save you from the unwanted bill shock
Pix World is a global SIM allowing you to enjoy unlimited communication data such as talking, texting, browsing, chatting, surfing and video calling in a fraction of cost.
This SIM card is highly acclaimed for its expansive coverage, thanks to its collaboration with more than 145 network operators, which work on the 3G and 4G platforms.
Best of all, unlike other prepaid and postpaid world travel SIM cards, the Pix’s prepaid global SIM card doesn’t ask you to sign any contract and pay any hidden fees.
What’s more? Where other international prepaid global SIM card rob you off your hard-earned money, this prepaid global SIM card makes it all available within your budget.
Here is the list of the glaring set of features you will be enjoying after interesting this SIM card:
Pix World SIM
- This is a prepaid global SIM card, which facilitates unlimited communication data.
- Inserting this SIM in your phone, you can enjoy unlimited talking, texting, and browsing data at minimal charges in more than 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships.
- The prepaid SIM allows you to collect more award miles while using this prepaid global SIM card.
- It allows you to chat through apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Viber, Line, We-chat.
- Since the SIM is a prepaid by nature, it allows you to control over costs as well as risks.
- Powered by the America’s largest 4G LTE networks, the SIM offers blazing fast and uninterrupted wireless service.
- To buy this card, you need not sign any contract and pay any extra hidden charges.
- The carrier has teamed up over 150 network operators, which functions on 3G/4G, thus offering coverage in more than 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships.
So, if you are experiencing problems mentioned in the first part of this content, you can go with the Pix’s Prepaid Global SIM Card. This SIM card is specifically designed for those looking forward to affordable prepaid SIM solution for traveling abroad.