Europe attracts a large number of people from all around the world. It is one of the most visited continents in the world, thanks to its beautiful architecture, rich and diverse culture.
If you are also one of those who is planning to explore this continent or looking forward to a European excursion, some of the most important things you must pack prior to hopping on an airplane include lots of layers, passport, and your mobile phone.
While it is easy to pack up all your necessities and passport, traveling with your mobile phone is truly tricky.
If you trust your traditional mobile phone SIM card, you may have to run into thousands or hundreds of dollars in roaming fees after coming back home from your vacation.
Fortunately, you can get rid of this hefty roaming-bill stress by leveraging the universal prepaid SIM card’s amazing services.
Today, through this article, we will be discussing about its superb set of features and know what makes it an ideal universal prepaid SIM card to travel multiple countries.
Pix’s universal SIM card – one SIM card to travel multiple countries
Staying offline in today’s world of social media is like staying aloof from your closed ones.
And when you are traveling abroad, it is almost impossible to stay offline from your closed ones.
However, if you travel Europe with the Pix’s universal prepaid SIM card, you need not worry about the typical connectivity problems that you encounter with your traditional SIM card.
Especially crafted for globetrotters, the universal prepaid SIM card amaze and amuse you with the following features:
- The SIM allows you to enjoy unlimited talking, texting, surfing and browsing data at the least possible roaming charges in more than 193 countries.
- It lets you enjoy chatting on apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Viber, Line, We-chat.
- It doesn’t require you to sign any contract and pay any additional hidden charges.
- It allows you to have full control over risks & costs because it is prepaid by nature.
- It has collaborated with over 150 global network operators to provide you impeccable connectivity in over 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships.
- It is empowered or strengthened by the America’s largest 4G LTE networks.
- It allows you to earn rewards through its miles collection reward feature.
If you are planning to travel Europe and want to explore its enriched culture and hidden historical treasure, go with the Pix’s Universal Prepaid SIM Card that will give you impeccable mobile connectivity, anywhere, anytime you travel to this continent.