Looking to fly abroad with unlimited communication data so that you can enjoy talking, texting and browsing, without any connectivity breakdowns and wireless problems?
If you say yes, then get your smartphones/tablets activated with a universal prepaid SIM card.
This is because the mobile carrier of this SIM card has collaborated with more than 150 network operators allowing you to enjoy communicating in more than 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships. Best of all, the mobile carrier doesn’t ask you to pay any additional roaming charges and keeps you connected with all of your near and dear ones.
Thus, the universal prepaid SIM card takes care of your every mobile connectivity and wireless needs including free messaging services in most countries for one year.
Following are some of the salient attributes of the Pix’s Universal Prepaid SIM Card:
- It lets you enjoy affordable roaming to talk, text and browse internet in more than 193 countries.
- Using this SIM while on the go, you can earn as many rewards as miles you cover.
- While the SIM is prepaid by nature, it also allows you to fully control risks and costs.
- To buy this SIM, you need not sign any contract, ties, and pay any added hidden charges and more.
- Since America’s largest 4G LTE networks strengthen this universal travel prepaid SIM card, as a result, it doesn’t leave you stranded anywhere, anytime.
- Further, by collaborating with more than 150 global network operators, the carrier renders you coverage in over 193 countries and more than 200 cruise ships.
- Finally, the amazing SIM card from Pix Wireless saves you up to 85% on roaming.
So, if you don’t want to get disturbed by the outrageous roaming charges and don’t want to encounter any more connectivity blues solo or with your family members, activate your smartphones/tablets with any of the above-said Pix SIM cards.