If you look forward to flying foreign with unlimited communication data including talking, texting and browsing data, it is imperative to fly with a travel prepaid SIM card.
But the concerning matter is which mobile carrier to choose from the thousands of mobile carriers. Well, you can fearlessly go with the Pix’s Universal Prepaid SIM Card, which takes care of all of your mobile connectivity and wireless lifestyle needs.
Best of all, it lets you enjoy unlimited communication data entailing free messaging services in a number of nations for one year, but even allows you to stay connected to all of your closed peeps, so letting you fly without connectivity blues.
Some major characteristics of this Pix World’s universal travel prepaid SIM card include:
- It allows you to enjoy affordable roaming to talk, text and browse in more than 193 countries.
- Using this SIM while on the go, you can earn as many rewards as miles you cover.
- While the SIM is prepaid by nature, it also allows you to fully control risks and costs.
- To buy this SIM, you need not sign any contract, ties, and pay any hidden charges.
- Since America’s largest 4G LTE networks empower this universal travel prepaid SIM card, as a result, it doesn’t leave you stranded anywhere, anytime.
- Further, by teaming with more than 150 global network operators, the mobile carrier offers coverage in over 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships.
- Finally, the prepaid SIM card from Pix Wireless saves you up to 85% on roaming.
Getting started with this universal travel prepaid SIM card
If you want to get your devices activated with the Pix’s prepaid SIM card, follow the given steps:
- Insert the SIM into your smartphone and/or tablet device.
- Open the browser re-directed to the homepage.
- Now, fund your SIM fast with a credit card.
- Choose a plan from the homepage.
Once you pass through the above-said fuss-free process, you will be sent a confirmation notification informing you about the successful activation of prepaid SIM card and allow you to go global without worrying about any mobile connectivity and wireless service breakdowns. Best of all, it never leaves you stranded.