If you are planning for a trip to a new land in the world, why not leave for Colombia.
This is an ultimate treat for travelers looking to enjoy and experience a great time.
Though the country has seen unrest for decades, it is drawing a large number of tourists.
Squeezed between the Caribbean, the Andes, and the Amazon jungle, Colombia has a variety of landscape, which has got something for every visitor visiting the country.
Since the country is geographically diversified, staying in constant touch with your closed ones is not an easy cake. Fortunately, the country has got a strongly-rooted and robust mobile network, in addition to more than decent data speeds.
Now the question arises which mobile network you can confidently rely on in this land.
Well, you may choose to go with any as per your preference; Pix World has been winning the hearts of millions of globetrotters with its worldwide travel SIM cards.
With these SIM cards, the mobile carrier aims to revolutionize the wireless freedom and redefine the cost of roaming rates travelers have to face while roaming.
The company primarily brings to you two main worldwide travel SIM cards, the first is a world travel SIM card while another is known as the virtual travel SIM card.
Now, let’s get to know what the Pix’s worldwide travel SIM cards have got for you.
Let’s first know about the Pix’s worldwide travel SIM card
Pix’s worldwide prepaid travel SIM card is the most rigmarole-free solution to shake you off the hassles you may face while traveling abroad with other SIM cards.
Now, let’s look at the attractive features of this Pix’s worldwide prepaid travel SIM card:
- You can make phone calls and surf at the lowest roaming charges in more than 193 countries.
- You can collect miles & more award miles while using prepaid world SIM card.
- It is prepaid by nature so you have full control over risks and costs.
- You need not sign any contract and pay any hidden charges.
- Driven by America’s largest 4G LTE networks.
- It has more than 150 global network operators.
- It has more than 200 cruise ships coverage.
Dissimilar to your old SIMs, the virtual SIM facilitates you with the following features:
- It allows you to connect a modem to your SIM to your PC and use it to talk, text and browse
- It doesn’t restrict you to a specific region, and free SIM card slot in your phone are just a couple of bonuses.
- Being VPN, it allows you to communicate while you travel to your destination.
- These cards offer at the rates of the home operator, with full security and anonymity.
- You can use this service at/in any place only if you have an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Connection is indispensable otherwise; all calls will be diverting to mobile or voice mail.
- It functions sine any extra equipment and doesn’t depend on mobile coverage.
- It can be operated via your personal account or the vendor from which you bought it.
- It offers a number of call forwarding options, call recording, IVR and voice mail.
- Its entire communication process is scanned through solid and reliable data centers.
- It is easy to configure and activate.
That way, not only does a virtual SIM connect you to all your friends and family members back at home, but also connect you with all your prospective clients there.
After reviewing all the features of the Pix’s Worldwide Travel SIM Cards said above, it is easy to say they will work better than other SIM cards existing in the market today.