Looking forward to traveling for States, but don’t want to get stung by the bill shock caused by the exorbitant roaming charges? There is no need to worry when you have Pix World – your perfect prepaid SIM card to travel abroad without trouble.
This is one such universal prepaid SIM card that shakes you off all sorts of connectivity blues.
Whether you are planning to fly for some business trip or carry out some advance course or study, this universal prepaid SIM will be your most affordable travel mate, this way allowing you to communicate in a fraction of international roaming charge.
Along with hassle-free communication abroad, the prepaid SIM card also eliminates the hassles such as frequent interruption, undelivered text messages, frequent call drops and connectivity breakdowns while surfing or browsing internet.
Being a prepaid SIM card, it, however, requires you to get it recharged in advance if you want to be left behind in enjoying and experiencing impeccable connectivity.
With the provision of its impeccable mobile connectivity and fully fuss-free wireless freedom, the SIM card, in fact, aims to redefine and revolutionize the telecom industry.
Some of the key features of this Pix’s universal prepaid SIM card are enumerated as under:
- You can talk, text, surf, browse at the lowest roaming charges in more than 193 countries.
- You can collect miles & more award miles while using this universal prepaid SIM card.
- By getting Pix’s prepaid SIM card, you can fully control the costs and risks involved.
- Neither you need to sign any contract, ties, nor pay any hidden charges and more.
- America’s largest 4G LTE networks strengthen it.
- It provides over 150 global network operators.
- It covers over 200 cruise ships.
- It saves you 85% on roaming.
If you don’t want to stay stranded, aloof, disconnected and in the lurch while traveling abroad, the Pix’s Universal Prepaid SIM Card will prove to be your perfect virtual mate.
Activating this SIM card in your smartphones/tablets, you can unravel the arena of unlimited communication, and that too, without getting stung by the outrageous roaming rates.