Are you a frequent foreign traveler on the lookout for an ideal worldwide SIM card?
Are you afraid of exorbitant roaming charges that keep you stuck to your homeland?
Are you troubled with the connectivity blues of your existing telecom service provider?
Do you have to pay a hefty amount just to text a few simple words to your closed ones?
Are you looking for the wireless service that will not leave you stranded in your traveling land?
Are you the victim of ‘bill shock’ or ‘roaming phobia’, and now don’t want to be bitten by it again?
If you say a big ‘Yes’ to all above and many likewise relevant questions, then look nowhere but to adopt Pix World. This is an international SIM card, which allows you to stay connected to your closed ones anywhere, anytime, without worrying about the ‘bill shock.’
Whether you are planning for a leisure trip, business trip or study tour, the global SIM card brings to you all the benefits you can expect from an ideal worldwide SIM card.
The forte of the SIM is that it doesn’t ask you to pay any additional or hidden amount, rather it makes all of its facility available in a fraction the cost and don’t break your bank.
Best of all, to provide you with impeccable mobile connectivity and wireless solution, the carrier has joined hands with more than 145 network operators that work on 3G/4G platforms.
This way, it allows you to stay connected to all your friends and family members, anywhere, anytime.
Some of the key features that make this SIM card stand tall among its customers and competitors include:
- It allows you to unlimited communication data at the minimum roaming charges in over 193 countries.
- It allows you to collect miles & more award miles while using this worldwide SIM card.
- It allows you to enjoy chatting on apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Viber, Line, We-chat.
- Prepaid by nature, the SIM card allows you to control over costs as well as risks.
- Powered by the America’s largest 4G LTE networks, it facilitates superb wireless connectivity and wireless service.
- It does not require you to sign any contract and make payment for any extra hidden charges.
- To offer hassle-free coverage in more than 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships, the mobile carrier has joined hands with 150 plus global network operators.
Thus, by introducing its features-packed Worldwide SIM Card, the carrier aims to revolutionize the wireless freedom and redefine affordability in mobile roaming charges.