Botswana is the southern African country. It is a blend of desert, delta and diamond mines.
Standing above a number of its neighbors, it is claimed to be one of the most stable and wealthiest countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and boasts of having all the characteristics or attributes of an imaginary and fantasy safari: plenty of wildlife, blood red sunsets and ample wide-open spaces to make available an agoraphobic in a hot sweat.
Best of all, the diamond rich country allows you to have your fill of the Big Five – lion, elephant, leopard, black rhino and buffalo and take a stealth look at feline cheetahs, meerkats, elephants, hippos, Nile crocodiles and rag-tag packs of wild dogs.
Botswana is though an expensive country and truly tough to get around; it offers you ancient rock art, captivating boat trips and prime game watching without the crowds.
But before you set out your journey to unravel this mineral-enriched country, it will be wise to get your smartphones/tablets activated with the Pix world travel SIM card.
This international SIM card will keep you connected with all of your near and dear ones.
Best of all, it never leaves you in the lurch when you in Botswana and want to explore its mineral enriched part along with the thrill of wildlife and historical rock art.
Some superb suite of features of this world travel SIM card is enumerated as under:
- It allows you to communicate at the lowest roaming charges in more than 193 countries.
- It allows you to collect miles & more award miles while using this universal prepaid SIM card.
- By getting Pix’s prepaid SIM card, you can fully control the costs and risks involved.
- It doesn’t ask you to neither sign any contract, ties, nor pay any hidden charges and more.
- It is powered by the America’s largest 4G LTE networks.
- It provides over 150 global network operators.
- It covers over 200 cruise ships.
- It saves you 85% on roaming.
What are you waiting for?
Just get your unlocked devices activated with the Pix World Travel SIM Card and explore the hidden treasures in Botswana in addition to wild life and natural beauty.