When you think of going global, you have to consider several things. For example, what sort of things you can carry with you during your travel, what you should not bring with you, what you need to keep in mind, how you should behave while traveling and what important and necessary things you should pack in your baggage, most importantly what type of SIM card you should carry with you on your tour?
Though all the things are important to take into account, but it is only the SIM card that matters, for it keeps you connected with all your friends and family members back home.
It is only the SIM card that works as a bridge between you and your closed ones. Hence, you get to be extraordinarily wary when selecting out a worldwide SIM card to travel abroad.
Whether you want to fly for study tour, vocational tour with friends & family members, or attend a business or corporate meet, the worldwide SIM card allows you to enjoy hassle-free communication data to enjoy talking, texting and browsing.
But, the question is which global SIM to rely on when it comes to affordability, reliability, scalability and more.
But which is that perfect SIM card.
Well, the answer is the Pix Worldwide travel SIM card, which is all set to thwack the world of telecom industry with the introduction of its universal prepaid SIM card.
With the release of this SIM card, the mobile carrier aims to revolutionize the wireless freedom by offering superb pleasure of wireless connectivity within a fraction of call rates.
Why to buy this worldwide travel SIM card?
Some key reasons why you should activate your phone with the Pix’s worldwide travel SIM card are as follow:
- You can call and surf at the lowest roaming charges in more than 193 countries.
- You can collect miles & more award miles while using prepaid world SIM card.
- By getting prepaid SIM card, you will be able to have full control over risks and costs.
- You need not sign any contract, ties, and pay any additional hidden charges and more.
- It is powered by America’s largest 4G LTE networks.
- It allows for more than 150 global network operators.
- It gives more than 200 cruise ships coverage.
- It saves you up to 85% on roaming.
How to activate worldwide SIM card on your smart devices?
If you are interested in going global with the Pix Worldwide Travel SIM card, just bring your own unlocked device(s) and activate your phone by following the steps as under:
- Insert the SIM into your smartphone and/or tablet device.
- Open the browser re-directed to the homepage.
- Now, fund your SIM fast with a Credit Card.
- Choose a plan from the homepage.
So, if you don’t want to be disturbed by the frequent connectivity blues while traveling abroad and stung by the exorbitant roaming charges, activate your device with the Pix’s Worldwide SIM Card, and say goodbye to the rigmaroles of traveling.